If your website is only as good as the tools that make it, you might as well work with the best. Sure, it’s easy to do a quick Google search and find a random list of tools, but what if you want the best tools—not just any tools? What if your customers demand more than that?
Here are 8 great tools to help your ecommerce store sell more:
1. accessiBe: Ensuring ADA and WCAG compliance for full accessibility.
2. Shoelace: Collaborate on digital ad buying for maximum impact on the customer
3. Reeview.app: An automated platform that finds, collects, and provides user-generated reviews for e-commerce stores.
4. Boosted by Lightricks: Video templates and resources for kickstarting your video marketing.
5. OptinMonster: Customize your forms and capture e-mails.
6. Dialogue: Match your customers to the ideal product recommendation.
7. #paid: Work with content creators and build targeted digital campaigns.
8. Referral Candy: Incentivize word-of-mouth marketing.
You must be logged in to post a comment